To share the compassion of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to all nations, exhorting them to continue in the things they have learned and become convinced of from the Holy Scriptures.
To make known the Lord’s glorious plan of salvation for all mankind to all the earth
Faith Statement – We believe in:
- The Sovereignty and grace of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in creation providence revelation redemption and final judgment.
- The divine inspiration of Holy Scripture and its consequent entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of fallen man making him subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- The substitutionary sacrifice of the incarnate Son of God as the sole and all sufficient ground of redemption from the guilt and power of sin and from its eternal consequences.
- The justification of the sinner solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ crucified and risen from the dead.
- Water baptism by immersion, and the baptism of the Holy Ghost, with evidence of tongues and, the nine supernatural gifts.
- The illuminating regenerating indwelling and sanctifying work of God the Holy Spirit.
- The priesthood of all believers who form the universal Church the Body of which Christ is the Head and which is committed by His command to the Proclamation of the Gospel throughout the world.
- The expectation of the personal visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ in power and glory.